Competition & Prize Draw Rules
The prize draw is open to US residents aged 18 years and over who:
Enter a competition via the Science Supplements official Facebook page, Instagram page, drop box
No purchase is necessary.
1. Entrants should enter using the web form or info form provided. All entries received after the closing date and time of the promotion will not be eligible.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or staff of the Promoter or their agents, families or partners.
4. No more than one entry per person.
5. No responsibility or liability will be taken or accepted by the Promoter for any failed Facebook “likes” or website visits (regardless of the reason for the failure). No late, delayed or lost entries will be considered. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
6. The prizes are as detailed per each individual prize draw. Unless the prize is explicitly stated to be cash, there is no cash equivalent. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent value.
7. The winning entries will be selected at random from those submitted by the closing date of the prize draw. The draw will take place within two weeks of the closing date. If no closing date is published then the closing date will be 30 days from the date of the competition or prize drawing being published.
8. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email to the address they supplied when entering the prize draw, or if they entered by “liking” us on Facebook, by Facebook message. If the winner does not claim their prize within one month of notification, they forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected in their place.
9. The prize will be sent by post within 28 days of the closing date of the draw, and no responsibility is accepted for a lost or damaged prize.
10. The name and county of residence of each winner will be available on request after 3 months by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such requests must be submitted within 28 days of the closing date.
11. All entrants must accept these Rules. In the event of dispute about the Rules, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the free prize draw the winner agrees to his/her name being used in publicity by the Promoter, and to participate in such publicity as required.
13. Events may occur that make the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach itself to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the prize draw or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
16. The Promoter is Science Supplements Inc, a company registered in the state of South Carolina, USA, under state license number 103465493 whose registered office is 1310 Garlington Road, Unit D, Greenville, SC 29615.
17. These Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by United States law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Carolina.
* Facebook and Instagram are a trade mark of its owner. All rights acknowledged.